- The Lavender essential oil from haute-provence PDO is distilled at Le Château du Bois where we grow our 110 hectares fine lavender fields in lagarde d'Apt, in Vaucluse.
- Our cosmetic laboratory is located in Frocalquier, in the Alpes of Haute-Provence.
- Our Perfumes are miwed with alcool in vallauris in the Alpes Maritimes.
- We package some products in Carpentras, in the Vaucluse
- Our packagings are sourced within France : packagins, labels, bottles are made in France. Only one particular perfume bottle is sourced in Italy.
All our packagings are checked to be recycled by Ecocert : http://certificat.ecocert.com/client.php?source=recherche&id=C48323EB-7B95-42D5-AA43-1D17C9E455D5
- All our documentation are printed in Apt or in Avignon on recycled paper and "imprim'vert" label. Vanities and bags are sourced in Marseille
- Our bee keeper is our neighbour located Route de Gordes, same adress as our Lavender Museum. Our Lavender Honey is bottled by the Roumanière collaborative workshop in Robion
We are very "local" , not just to reduce our environmental impact, but also because we like working with local partners.