Organic wellbeing massage oil
With fine lavender essential oil
With oily macerate of arnica and meadowsweet
With sesame, safflower, apricot kernel and hazelnut vegetable oils
Its ultra-concentrated organic formula
This 100% natural oil is perfect for relaxation and well-being massage. With its soft texture which facilitates the gesture of the massage, it leaves the skin soft and hydrated. Its 3 active ingredients fine lavender, arnica and meadowsweet attract the attention of athletes or people looking for an effective massage to relieve muscle tension.
This delicate oil brings comfort and softness to feel good in your body.
Its perfectly balanced texture
The richness of carefully selected vegetable oils, sesame, safflower, apricot kernels and hazelnut guarantees an incomparable texture to the touch. We explain why we chose to combine these 4 vegetable oils:
-Sesame oil: restructuring and softening, it maintains good hydration of the skin while penetrating easily, rich in antioxidants (Omega 6 and Omega 9), it is renowned for simulating cell regeneration. Its feel and slipperiness make it ideal for formulating massage oils. Traditionally used in synergy in massage treatments for joint discomfort without leaving a greasy film.
- Safflower oil: emollient, antioxidant, nourishing, regenerating, softening and soothing the skin, it is known to soften and protect the skin from dehydration. It is the essential ingredient in care for delicate skin. The presence of active antioxidants gives it a great anti-aging activity. The very high content of linoleic acid (Omega 6) combined with the presence of oleic acid (Omega 9) gives safflower vegetable oil the reputation of stimulating cell regeneration.
-Apricot kernel oil: illuminating, regenerating, revitalizing, toning, emollient, it nourishes the skin and thus helps to make it softer. By strengthening the hydrolipidic film, it protects the skin from dehydration. Extracted from apricot kernels, this oil is known for its anti-aging and softening effects and is suitable for the preparation of care for all skin types. It gives a healthy glow and is an excellent medium for preparing blends of essential oils or massage oils.
- Hazelnut oil: balancing and softening, it has a non-greasy penetrating touch, appreciated for preparing cosmetic treatments with its pleasant texture which makes it an oil of choice for preparing massage products.
Its natural, local and committed dimension
Efficiency with 8% of active ingredients:
Always formulated to respect its commitments of efficiency and pleasure, the presence of 3% of fine lavender
Always formulated with fine lavender essential oil from the Château du Bois Provence harvest, this treatment brings you all the soothing, purifying and restorative virtues of the queen of plants. The lavender and orange duo gives pleasure on application with this citrus flavor of sweet orange and green of fine lavender.
We highlight its new 100% natural formula with 96.5% of ingredients from organic farming certified COSMOS by Ecocert Greenlife,
The result of this new formula:
Packaging: a recyclable pe bottle + refill
Active ingredients: organic sesame oil, organic safflower oil, organic apricot kernel oil, organic hazelnut oil, oily macerate of organic arnica and organic meadowsweet (in organic sunflower oil), lavender essential oil fine (3%), vitamin E
- ✅ Certified ecological and organic cosmetics by Ecocert
- ✅ Cruelty-free & vegan committed with PETA
- ✅ Fine lavender from sustainable agriculture
- ✅ Lavender farm in organic conversion
- ✅ Eco-responsible cosmetics brand
- ✅ Naturally scented by its active ingredients
- ✅ Made in France
- ✅ Produced and packaged in Provence
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
96.5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
COSMOS ORGANIC certification from Ecocert Greenlife secondo lo standard COSMOS available on
Pump bottle of 50ml / 1.7 fl.oz.us (the bottle with its screwed pump can be filled several times with the economical 250ml format. It's good for the planet because the bottle is not thrown away after the first use)
Non contractual photo